The Designer will work under the guidance of our Creative Director on a wide range of projects driven by design and quality user experience. The ideal candidate is a passionate proactive individual who is not afraid to take on a challenge in a high-paced startup environment. Candidates should be well rounded with a strong understanding of user centric design principles and technical design skill that can be applied across mediums - digital, mobile and even print!
Interpret wireframes into fully developed high resolution designs (for both web and mobile) and developing all necessary design assets needed to produce a functioning product. Support additional agency design needs and create a multitude of assets that span across multiple mediums. Examples include but are not limited to logo design, print collateral, photo editing, social media images, etc.
Development of visually stunning presentations and presentation collateral for agency speaking ops, meetings and pitches
Help develop evergreen creative assets that can be used across the brand as well as for client engagements
Basic understanding of and/or the ability to sketch and develop proper content strategies, user flows for mobile products which will then be translated into wireframes
Evaluate and test potential new projects for quality, consistency and functionality
Assist Creative Director and team with daily design and administrative needs
- 1-3 years of prior digital/mobile design experience
- Strong sense of design principals and theory that can be applied to projects across multiple mediums (digital, mobile, print )
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates technical understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Developed understanding of how UX/UI affects customer experience (at both a web and mobile level)
- Iterative design process
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Creative! (in all respects, not limited to design)
- Willingness and ability to take on a variety of tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively and take direction
To be considered please send cover letter, resume and portfolio. URLs to web portfolios and pdfs (under 5MB) will be reviewed.